Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kerry Burgers!

I must say that I have been blessed with a culinary talent! My mother and father were great cooks, and I learned from watching and working with them! The Food Cart, Rocky Dogs, should be a great success but time is our only problem. I want success now! I really believe that if we could get a corner drive thru or even a small restaraunt, we'd do great! I have had Kerry Burger specials twice this summer, and they are such a big hit that the guys at Home Depot ask me when I'm going to do it again! Today was the day! We had a good day and of the 22 burgers I grilled for the weekend, we have 6 left! I really wish I could get a good deal on a more permanent place! This trailer is great for what it is intended for, but let me just toot my own horn and say that I've out grown this kitchen and I'm ready to move up to something better!! It was so exciting the first weekend that my Kerry Burgers made their debut!! I also make some killer bbq ribs, and for some reason everyone who has had my chicken salad says it's the best and it doesn't stop there! I have never been one to take compliments very well, not that I am complimented very often, but since running this business, I have had more compliments on my cooking and it really makes me feel good!! I'm crossing my fingers and praying that one day my ship will come in and I won't be at the air port! Look at me! I'm tooting my own horn! Let's BBQ!

No comments: