Thursday, August 21, 2008

time out

Sometimes I wish I had a bigger boat and an easier routine in getting it up and running and then cleaning up at the end of the day. Then I just get over it when it comes to my next trip out! I don't remember the last time I logged in but I'm sure it's been a couple of weeks. Last week I took the day off from fishing and just had some Kerry n Buddy time. The week before we were about to lose a day fishing due to appointments and child time. But Leslie had an idea that we decided would be fun. We went on a twilight fishing trip on a big boat that we didn't have to load or clean! It was just about 3 or 4 hours up to La Jolla. It wasn't as much fun as we had hoped, but it was on the water and we got our lines wet and had some fun anyway. I am charging my camera so I can get some pictures of some big game tomorrow! Lori, Crenda, Stacey, and I went to Catalina this past weekend for a day and had a really good time. I never realized that they had Marlin up there! I'm thinking that maybe I can float my little boat over there and do some fishing!! Wouldn't that make a good story?! "Lost girl from San Diego catches 200 pound Marlin on 17 foot boat using 10 pound test and a medium action rod!! " Ok, I'll be back with some good pictures and a good story tomorrow I hope. Good night for now.

No comments: