Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a beautiful day for fishing!!
It's November and we were all in shorts and catching fish and enjoying the sunny day like it was the end of summer!
The pictures above are Chris with the first fish...... Leslie caught the halibut (the biggest), and I was showing the whole team how to do it by catching the most! The bass I'm holding here was actually Crenda's biggun!! She thought she was logged on something and she handed her pole to me to dislodge her and by golly I pulled in a big fat bass!! I tried to talk her into pulling it in, but she was having pity for me because I hadn't caught anything yet! I stole that thunder for a little bit, but I didn't keep it! It sure was a beauty tho!
We all caught bass and Stacey and Leslie caught a couple of halibut. It was especially nice because we had the whole team there and Leslie was able to get her pride back! She hadn't caught anything with us for awhile and she was pulling in some nice bass this trip and we made it through the whole alphabet! Leslie has never been with us when we've caught that many!!
Awsome day!!
Here is Leslie with one of her bass, Stacey and Crenda with theirs.
Until next time...................

1 comment:

MiCKeY said...

FUN! I'm very jealous of the shorts & sunshine in November! The weatherman here is trying to get us excited about the high of 58 today...her forgets to mention it will be 16 when you go out to scrape the frost off your windshield in the morning!

Love Ya!