Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Looking forward to feeling better!

I mentioned in my last post that I have been feeling a little Blah lately, but I am now looking forward to a better blog this week! I have one friend who has actually known me longer than my own cousins have! My oldest brother, Jeff, had a girlfriend named Debbie Grant way back before my cousins moved here and she was a part of our family back then and I've never forgotten her. When I started working at Viejas I actually ran into her one night as I was clocking in and she was clocking out. We would see each other occasionally and chat and catch up a little and now she is one of my happy customers at the wagon! Over the years she has been through a lot and has learned a lot and she is looking forward to teaching me what she knows about fishing and boats! I'm quite excited to have a day on the water with her this week! So, I will hopefully have some exciting photo's and a good fish story to tell by the end of the week! On top of being able to spend a day with her I get a bonus day off this week!! That is probably equally as exciting at this point!! So...... Keep a lookout for the fish story of the week! I think I'll make both days off fishing days, just to be sure and get a good story!! Still a little in blahzville, but looking forward to the train ride out!!

No comments: