Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday July 25

This is my other boat! Can you see the helicopter on the back?!
Ok...... The truth is that this is my dream boat! We had a couple of theories why this big beauty was just hanging out in the bay, and the one we decided to agree on was that it probably belonged to a celebrity that was in town for the Comicon weekend here in San Diego. Word was that Paris Hilton was in town and she even made her way to El Cajon to eat at Applebee's right down the street. And I missed it! Oh Well!! Anyway. We really liked this boat and I actually forgot to take pictures of the fish we had caught up until this point and when I took this picture my battery died on the camera! So this next picture was taken from my cell phone.
This is Christopher's baby sculpin. They are some pretty ugly fish and can sting you with their prickly backs but from what I understand they make good fish taco's! This little guy was just about 8 inches tho, I think a taco could eat him!!
So, in our alphabet game, we name our fish alphabetically and this helps us keep track of how many we catch and we come up with some pretty cleaver names!! Makes fishing fun! Well, fishing already is fun, but this is just another added bonus.
We caught up to Y, so that is 25 fish and 22 of them were bass. Pretty good day. We had a couple of 2 pounders and I got the big fish prize because mine was 2 1/2 lb. Chris got 9, so he got the most and that earned him 3 bucks from the crew. Stacey caught the first so she got 3 bucks from the crew and I got the biggest, so really Crenda's the only one that had to pay all three of us and not get any in return!
I've been in a funk all week and haven't really been feeling very social, so it was really because Crenda and Stacey forced me into fishing that I even went. I'm still not feeling very social so today's blog is pretty blahggy. Maybe next week will be better.
Until then............. Happy Blogging

No comments: