Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Even the worst day fishin'.....

It has come to my attention more than once since getting the boat that I really don't even care if I don't catch any fish. I just truly enjoy being outside on the water with my friends! That's what I'd like to do at least twice a week for the rest of my life! And I hope my life isn't that much longer, just that much more relaxed!
This past fishing trip wasn't packed with fish stories, but it was a nice day out and we enjoyed ourselves and had a good time as always.
Here are a couple of pics I took as we were docking and getting ready to pull the boat back on the trailer. This was in the launching area. I named these photo's "Find Waldo"!
You can see Ol Salty right in the middle of the pelicans!
Not sure if we'll be going out this Friday. But if we do..... I'll see about getting you all some good fish stories! If we can't make them happen we'll make them up!!
Keep it REEL!

No comments: