Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well...... Things have been a little more active on the reel end of life, but I haven't got pictures to prove any of it! Lori and I went out 2 weekends ago and Lori out fished me by one or two, but it was on the cool windy side and I don't like cool and I really don't like windy and not to mention I just wasn't having fun cuz the fish weren't biting fast enough for me and I reeled in and towed us home! Lori thought it was odd that I wanted to go home so early, I swore that it was only because I was cold and the wind was making me cranky......... The next weekend we went to a swap meet and she bought me a fishermans excuse shirt! We went fishing this past weekend and she made me wear the shirt! I found an excuse that isn't even on the shirt! The moon isn't right! We didn't do too bad, but it wasn't great as far as numbers go. We each caught 3 and it was a beautiful day! The sun was out the wind was put away and the water was smooth!! The fish must have gone to a pic nic because they sure weren't there for our party! I'm looking forward to going out this weekend.... Halloween is Saturday and I may get lucky enough to get the boat wet before the goblins come out! If we don't make it on Saturday I'm hoping for a make up session on Sunday!! We're experiencing a cold front right now and they're saying that we are having weather that we don't get until January.......... But I'm being optomistic and looking for a sunny and warm weekend!! I'll be sure to take the camera and get plenty of pics! Until then............. keep it REEL!

No comments: